Technical Drafting Services
Our experts are going to deliver your technical drawings at a competitive price on short notice!
Our experienced team can provide you with detailed technical drawings of your project either in AutoCAD, Revit or any other relevant software!
Our experts are going to deliver your technical drawings at a competitive price on short notice. They all have the required knowledge and skills to create your drawings with an eye for details in order to meet all your needs and specifications.
Our team has plenty of experience in Technical Draft work, using different drafting software, including AutoCAD, REVIT Architecture & MEP, E-PLAN, Plant 3D, Autodesk Inventor, 3D MAX, SketchUp, V-RAY etc. with growing strong focus on REVIT drafting and BIM Modelling. We provide great variety of drafting services for a wide range of clients and projects, mostly on behalf of Design and Engineering companies.
With the advancement of Revit, there is an upswing in the architecture design industry. Revit-BIM platform makes the design coordination and collaboration an easy task integrating all information into a single environment software giving access to all involved in the design process. Revit services is revolutionizing the industry by virtual construction of the project much before the real ground works begin. Profinitum is an expert in providing Revit services.
Our experienced team can provide you with detailed technical drawings of your project either in AutoCAD or Revit, depending on your desire. But let us introduce you to the advantages of Revit bellow.
Capacities of Revit:
• Revit Boosts Designer’s Capacity 10 fold: Revit has the capacity to undertake about 10 times the amount of work could have done using AutoCAD.
• Beyond a Simple Geometry: Unlike CAD system which creates simple 2D or 3D representations of buildings, Revit Architecture creates an intelligent building model for each project.
• Large Scale of Database: Each project is underpinned by a powerful database that contains every shred of information pertaining to the model.
• Rapid Revisions: As changes are made to a Revit Architecture model, all documentation updates automatically.
• Improved Communication with the Project Team: Revit unifies all the processes of construction and facility operations in single software helping to streamline projects and deliver better quality.
• Speed up Project Approval: The Revit supported 3D images underpinned with details, put the project in context and help to speed up approval of the authority.
In the portfolio below, we would like to introduce you to some of our drawings: